Visit uses.tech to see what's all the fuss about.
- Computer: 2018 MacBook Pro 15" - i7 (8th Gen) 16GB RAM, Radeon Pro 555X 4GB.
Switched from Windows, to Ubuntu, to MacOS. Still Windows for gaming.
- Phone: Moto Edge 20 Fusion (6GB).
- Tablet: iPad Mini 5 (2019) 64GB.
- External Monitor: LG 32GK650F-B. 1440p, 144Hz.
- Keyboard: Ducky One 2SF, Black, Year of the Rat, with Cherry MX Speed Silver switches.
- Audio: Jabra Elite Active 65t. First go with TWS.
- Mouse: RedGear Thor, previously using RedGear Leviathon.
- Game Controller: RedGear Elite Wireless.
- VSCode, as a sort of IDE.
- Sublime Text 3 for competitive programming or small edits.
- Vim (!) for short & sweet edits. I've dare say I've gotten better at it.
- Terminal: iTerm2 with Oh My Zsh.
- Themes: Alternating between 👇
- Font: Fira Code with ligatures enabled, of course.
- Primary: Safari. Yes, really.
- Secondary: Edge, Brave.
- Testing: Chrome Dev. Firefox Dev.
- Designing: Adobe XD. A little bit of Figma just so that I can join the cool gang.
LastPassDashlane (password manager) + Twilio Authy (2FA).
- Google Keep & Trello for notes. Google Docs for long-form stuff. Notion is too much for me.
- Pocket, mainly for hoarding but also occasionally reading articles.
- Amazon Kindle, for reading novels. Also, for hoarding.
- Procreate (iPad), for casual drawing. I'm not good at it.